SBS H2 Sensor System
The SBS-H2 Hydrogen Detector is a hydrogen detection system with visual and audible alarms and 1% and 2% hydrogen relays.
The system comes complete with the main control, a highly accurate hydrogen gas sensor and a 25 ft. cable. This unit can be powered with AC and/or DC power and can be mounted directly to a wall or to an electrical box, making it extremely versatile and very user-friendly.
The SBS-H2 includes relays for remote connection to alarm/monitoring systems and for control of external relays or an exhaust fan.
- Protects life, property and company profits
- Ideal for remote locations
- Fail safe mode in event of loss of power
- Up to three (3) sensors can be installed to main control to meet space coverage requirements
- Universal power inputs: 110/220 Vac and/or 12–48 Vdc input
- Strobe light for visual alerts
- Sensor status indicator LEDs on the main control
- Modular design for optimal placement of sensor(s)
- NRTL/C Certified: UL Std. No 61010-1 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12
- Wall or 2-gang junction box mountable
- Mechanical relays are easily accessible:
- Warning 1 % relay, 15 A @ 120 Vac; 10 A @ 277 Vac; 10 A @ 28 Vdc
- Alarm 2% relay, 0.5 A resistive @ 28 Vdc, 0.5 A @ 125 Vac
- Redundant power supply capability; dual AC and/or DC power supply connections (DC power supply will operate as backup power source)
- Indicator LEDs can be tested by pushing the red “TEST” button
- Sensors can be tested in the field with the P/N H2-TESTKIT